Re: Adding another HDD question

  • biffa001
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
      mmm, crud !!! Oh well, not going to be as easy as I thought!

      How about if I unplug my current drive from port 2 and plug in my new
      500gb into port 1 and Unsling to this. Then if I jsut plug my my old
      drive in port 2 would it recognize and use ok?

      Alternatively I could unsling to the new 500gb on port 1, then attach
      both drives to my PC and copy over all files from my old drive, then
      format this and use it on port 2?

      Which would be easier do you think? Thanks for the advice.