More than 5 backup jobs?

  • cmdavis1986
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hey all,

      Im very new to unslung. I just unslung my NSLU2 to firmware V2.3R63-
      uNSLUng-6.8-beta last night. I also unslung onto my external hard
      drive - disk 1. So far this all seems to work fine.

      My main reason for using the unslung firmware is to allow me to have
      more than 5 backup jobs (although im sure I discover other useful
      features and capabilities etc).

      I saw that it is possible to have more than 5 backup jobs on this page:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/HaveMoreThan5BackupJobs

      However I have no idea how to add/edit lines to the backup section of
      the mentioned files. Basically im asking for step-by-step instructions
      on how to set up more than 5 backup jobs.

      Any help would be much appreciated,

      Chris