Re: Belkin UPS monitoring

  • markuswells
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
      Has there been any progress on this I am interested in the results?

      I am tring to keep my unslug powered up using a UPS and was not able
      to get the needed usb drivers.

      Markus

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:

      > Has anybody hooked up a Belkin UPS to their NSLU2 and used the NSLU2
      for monitoring of UPS?

      > If so, can you please tell how.
      >
      > I was looking at nuts, and nuts-usb but I did not see any similar
      optsware packages.

      > Thanks.

    • Scott Ruckh
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        This is what you said markuswells
        > Has there been any progress on this I am interested in the results?
        >
        > I am tring to keep my unslug powered up using a UPS and was not able
        > to get the needed usb drivers.
        >
        > Markus
        >
        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Has anybody hooked up a Belkin UPS to their NSLU2 and used the NSLU2
        > for monitoring of UPS?
        >>
        >> If so, can you please tell how.
        >>
        >> I was looking at nuts, and nuts-usb but I did not see any similar
        > optsware packages.
        >>
        >> Thanks.

        You are the first to reply. I still have not found a solution that will
        allow me to hook up the NSLU2 to UPS in order to monitor UPS status and
        email alerts.

        If anyone has any knowledge on making this work, it would be appreciated.