RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: USB HUB

  • James Nahon
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007

      Great, at the moment I have unslung unslung to a flash disk in USB2 and a 60GB disk with music on it in USB1 that is being steamed by firefly.

      When I connect the HUB to USB1 and reconnect the music drive, will I have to change the firefly settings to look in a different directory for the music?

      James