Re: rtorrent how to

  • hexdec2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2007
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, John <jl.050877@...> wrote:

      > > when i type ./rtorrent the program responds with error opening
      >
      > 1. What directory are you in when you type "./rtorrent"?
      >
      > 2. What is the output of the command "which rtorrent"?
      >
      > 3. What **exactly** is the error message that you see?

      1. i'm in the /opt/bin directory
      2. which: No such file or directory
      3. The error message is the following
      Error opening terminal: unknown
    • jonneymendoza
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2007
        it just says no file or folder exists with rtorrent does it have a "watch"
        folder where you just drop the torrent files in it and rtorrent will
        automaticly download them to another folder?