NSLU2 Upgrade Problem

  • ian_jefferyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007

      I am trying to reset the firmware on my NSLU2 back to the R63 Linksys
      firmware, but am having a problem using the Sercomm Upgrade Utility.

      I have the NSLU2 in upgrade mode with the status light flashing
      between Red and Green.

      The NSLU2 can be found by the upgrade utility but when I try and do
      the upgrade it comes back with:

      "Upgrade process fail, please check
      1. Print Server power connection or
      2. Ethernet cable
      Upgrade not completed, please retry."

      When the upgrade is performed the red/green light first goes orange
      and then the ethernet light comes on. Once the error is reported in
      the upgrade utility the NSLU2 then reverts back to the red/green flashing.

      Has anyone has this before and is there away around?

      Cheers

      Ian