Re: [nslu2-linux] How to run xterm on a slug?

  • dhbrandtjr
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 28, 2007
      Robin,

      I have been testing the webmin/usermin tools. Except for the resulting been
      so - so - slow, I am really quite amazed with what has been created. As I
      may have stated, I am really in a learning mode trying my best to acquire
      the linux skills. IMO, some of the documentation that I have been reading
      appears designed for seasoned experts, neither novices nor inexperienced
      admins!

      Anyway, I was given the suggest to run XFCE (which I had never heard of.) I
      have been researching XFCE and it appears to be a very interesting option
      for my learning. Personally, I can't remember all the commands to operate
      linux, so any tools that can make that task easier is greatly appreciated.

      Regardless, thank you and the others for their help, feedback, observations
      and suggestions. I think that I can proceed now, as I didn't want to make a
      blithering idiot of myself.

      Don Brandt