RE: [nslu2-linux] Using Slug to play Internet radio

  • Thomas Reitmayr
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2007
      Hi Dave,
      you just add the URL of the radio stream itself (using the frontend of
      your choice), eg.

      echo -e 'add http://scfire-ntc0l-1.stream.aol.com:80/stream/1018\nclose' |
      nc nslu2 6600

      which adds 'groove salad' to your playlist with 'nslu2' being your slug's
      address. AFAIK adding a playlist as a single entry in your MPD's playlist
      does not currently work, so to get a playlist with all your favorite
      stations you need to download each station's playlist and for each take
      one of the available URLs.
      -Thomas

      Wissenswertes für Bastler und Hobby Handwerker. BE A BETTER HEIMWERKER! www.yahoo.de/clever