Re: Samba and UTF-8

  • gaojian858
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2007
      Somehow I couldn't downgrade it!

      I removed Smaba then try "ipkg install http://ipkg.nslu2-
      linux.org/feeds/unslung/unstable/samba_3.0.23c-4_armeb.ipk -force-
      reinstall" and it start download 3.0.23 but then switch to
      installation of the newest version 3.0.25b-1.

      Also tried "-force-downgrade", same thing happened!

      Any idea?

      Thanks for the help.

      Jian

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@...>