Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Avoiding wiki spam - please don't leave the summary empty

  • Rob Lockhart
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2007
      On 8/22/07, mr_markas <groups@...> wrote:
      One thing to keep in mind is even though we can protect important
      pages - which helps reduce our spam, Spambots can create new pages
      with not only spam in the page, but spam in the comments too! In the
      past, I've had to request Rod to clean up the Recent Changes pages to
      eliminate the comment spam.

      Maybe we need one of those intelligent show-me-the-image and I-have-to-re-type-the-text verification engines?

      Regards,
        -Rob