Re: Busybox Alternatives

  • JMVDWYM
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2007
      Brick wall, this is head - head, meet brick wall.

      Individually, everything makes sense but I have no grasp of the
      whole - I think I'm suffering from a general ignorance at this point
      so I'll try attacking from the other direction. I'm going to see if
      I can do a local build of busy-box w/no changes simply by following
      these:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/AddAPackageToOptware
      http://www.nslu2-
      linux.org/wiki/HowTo/NativelyCompileUnslungPackages

      Then I'll come back and bug you some more.

      Thanks - and hope to type at you again soon!

      Jon-Mikel