Belkin UPS monitoring

  • Scott Ruckh
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2007
      Has anybody hooked up a Belkin UPS to their NSLU2 and used the NSLU2 for monitoring of UPS?

      If so, can you please tell how.

      I was looking at nuts, and nuts-usb but I did not see any similar optsware packages.

      Thanks.
    • markuswells
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 8:22 AM
        Has there been any progress on this I am interested in the results?

        I am tring to keep my unslug powered up using a UPS and was not able
        to get the needed usb drivers.

        Markus

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:

        > Has anybody hooked up a Belkin UPS to their NSLU2 and used the NSLU2
        for monitoring of UPS?

        > If so, can you please tell how.
        >
        > I was looking at nuts, and nuts-usb but I did not see any similar
        optsware packages.

        > Thanks.

      • Scott Ruckh
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5 11:10 AM
          This is what you said markuswells
          > Has there been any progress on this I am interested in the results?
          >
          > I am tring to keep my unslug powered up using a UPS and was not able
          > to get the needed usb drivers.
          >
          > Markus
          >
          > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Ruckh" <sruckh@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Has anybody hooked up a Belkin UPS to their NSLU2 and used the NSLU2
          > for monitoring of UPS?
          >>
          >> If so, can you please tell how.
          >>
          >> I was looking at nuts, and nuts-usb but I did not see any similar
          > optsware packages.
          >>
          >> Thanks.

          You are the first to reply. I still have not found a solution that will
          allow me to hook up the NSLU2 to UPS in order to monitor UPS status and
          email alerts.

          If anyone has any knowledge on making this work, it would be appreciated.