trac with svn

  • Brian Zhou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007
      Tonight I finally got svn-swig-py cross built and packaged. This seems
      to be the last piece that blocks a trac setup with svn. The package
      would be named svn-py-1.4.4-3. From python2.5 REPL:

      $ python2.5
      Python 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Apr 19 2007, 10:55:53)
      [GCC 4.1.1] on linux2
      >>> from svn import core
      >>> (core.SVN_VER_MAJOR, core.SVN_VER_MINOR, core.SVN_VER_MICRO,
      core.SVN_VER_PATCH)
      (1, 4, 4, 4)

      Last time when I was testing tracd (py25-trac), I was impressed that
      the wiki is actually speedy enough to be usable.

      Anyone wanna try the whole thing? A working trac+svn on a slug (or any
      optware targets) would be pretty cool.

      -Brian Zhou
    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
        I created two svn repo, and initialized two corresponding trac
        environment. Some prelimiary tests show that tracd+svn works pretty well.

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RunTrac

        As you can see, with ipk, the instruction is actually simpler than the
        original one on trac site!

        Cheers,

        -Brian Zhou