NSlu2

  • bigbill1_98
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2007
      I have Unslung my nslu2 and would like to put it back to its orignal
      firm ware. Can any one tell me how?
    • David Given
      • §ir Max
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "bigbill1_98" <billprivetts@...>
          wrote:

          > I have Unslung my nslu2 and would like to put it back to its orignal
          > firm ware. Can any one tell me how?

          Get the Upgrade MFC Application (Upgrade.exe) this is for uploading
          your firmware from windows. Then make sure you have the firmware you
          want to put back on and remove all usb devices. Power off the nas, now
          "hold" the reset button then power it up and wait until you see the
          ReadyStatus lite go Red, then let go of the reset ( have to do this
          quickly ) other wise it will not go into redboot.

          I have done this many times using different firmwares and works good
          other then the buggy firmwares ;-)

          -Max