Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: How to have a fatslug

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 23, 2007
      Rod Whitby wrote:
      > Rob Lockhart wrote:
      >> On 7/22/07, *Rod Whitby* <rod@... <mailto:rod@...>> wrote:
      >> Note that the latest apex version config for nslu2 debian does exactly
      >> those two initial commands by default.
      >>
      >> Did not know that! I haven't yet upgraded my Apex but plan on this as
      >> soon as I replace the flash w/16MB.

      BTW, we now release apex binaries for various nslu2-linux configurations
      (including a 16MiB flash config for debian) at:

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/kernel/

      The names of the files should be self explanatory.

      All those binaries are built from the source code at:

      http://svn.nslu2-linux.org/svnroot/kernel/trunk/

      using the Makefile provided there, and the toolchains built in
      OpenEmbedded for slugosle and slugosbe.