Re: [nslu2-linux] Unslinging after running a while using NSLU2 standard setup

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2007
      The rules regarding Unslung's port usage don't come into effect until you
      execute the "unsling" operation -- at that point, and not before, you commit
      yourself to running the target device on a specific port.

      So until you flash the Unslung firmware, and get to the point where you've
      telnet'd in and run the "unsling" command, you are free to swap the disk
      devices back and forth at will.

      Mike (mwester)