Can't map drive on XP

  • Nick Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      I have an Unslung (to flash drive) 'Slug' which I can ssh into but can't
      map as a drive in XP. When the NSLU2 Flash Map Utility runs it offers a
      path with three strange character :- something like an upside down a, a
      u with an accent and a thick vertical bar. Clicking ok give 'The Network
      Name Cannot be Found'

      I can type \\Slug1\share into an explorer window and am prompted for a
      password and after entering admin admin can see all the shares on the stick.

      Any clues?

      Ta