Re: [nslu2-linux] DW567 Media Tank

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2007
      Limited functionality, would be my bet. It could be either multiple USB
      devices on an integrated hub, or it might appear as a single Multi-LUN
      device. Or, more likely, a combination of both. If it's one of the first
      two, it is usable on USB port 1 on the NSLU2. However, it would be unlikely
      that you could natively-format the disk, depending on what is plugged into
      the card reader ports. If it's the latter (combination), I can't say -- I
      don't know that a multi-lun device on a hub has been tested. It should
      work, but I can't predict where and how the physical devices would map to
      /dev entries. It would be fun to experiment with -- if you aquire same,
      please write up what you find out about it on the wiki!

      Mike (mwester)