Re: [nslu2-linux] UnSlung 6.8 Won't boot from disk anymore

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Mike \(mwester\)" <mwester@...>
        wrote:

        > Try http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/FAQ/RepairingDiskErrors
        >
        > Mike (mwester)

        Mike,

        Thanks. I did that and a number of disk errors were found and fixed.
        However, the the slug still won't boot from the disk. Also, the
        fixed IP address I set had reset itself (even if no disk attached) to
        its .77 default. I attempted to change it back (with no disk
        attached) and got a popup window with an error like "Can't attach to
        samba" or similar. Once again, any assistance is appreciated. If I
        have to "resling" it is there a procedure for doing this?

        Pete