HDD on USB1 appear not formated

  • fredlamour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am a newbie and need your help. Sorry for my poor english too.

      I have a NLSU2 with the unslung firmware (V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta), I
      have updated yesterday.
      I have unslunged to an usb bar connected on port USB2. Flash and
      unslung worked well.
      NLSU2 boot ok and access on webadmin and telnet are ok. access to all
      my drives is ok and worked well. yesterday I have copied and deleted
      files from HDD without errors.

      My problem is that, today, my HDD connected on port1 now appear Not
      Formatted after a reboot.
      If my plug the HDD to my computer, I can manage the files without
      errors. Replug on NSLU2 and HDD appear not formated.

      Can you help me ?