LE slugos ?

  • Mark Gross
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Are there any gotchas to building and running a Little Endean version of
      slugos?

      I'm having endean portability issues with the SPCA5xx camera driver and
      thought it would be easier to recompile as LE than debug the driver.

      Any advice or experiences welcome.

      thanks,

      --mgross
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Mark Gross wrote:
        > Are there any gotchas to building and running a Little Endean version of
        > slugos?
        >
        > I'm having endean portability issues with the SPCA5xx camera driver and
        > thought it would be easier to recompile as LE than debug the driver.
        >
        > Any advice or experiences welcome.

        Use the Master Makefile (see the wiki for details), and type:

        "make slugosle"