Re: Multiple NSLU2 problem

  • goodnewscd
    Message 1 of 16 , May 30 10:47 PM
      I have the same problem after I upgraded 2 of my slug to debian 4.0
      this weekend. As soon as the second one boot up, the first one hangs.
      Even both have the same base debian installation without any optional
      package. I don't have serial console; however, I am sure the problem
      is the second Slug that sends "somethings" to hang the first box. I
      fired up my protocol analyzer and monitored both boxes. It appears
      that the first Slug hangs as soon as the second Slug send an Apple
      Zone GetNetInfo request. After I disable AT on the Slug and reboot.
      Both boxes are running fine. I believe people have multiple slug
      working have the AppleTalk be disabled.

      Hope this info help :-)

      BTW, can someone update the wiki faq about this. I loss my wiki
      password. I may update it if I can get in tonight.

      KK.