MyDiskServer on NSLU2

  • geertleon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      hello, Please use the the nslu2-linux group for nslu2-linux custom
      firmware usage questions:

      I am desperately trying to get MyDiskServer220.jar to run on the
      nslu2. (running unslung-5.5-beta)
      I installed jamvm and with GNU classpath and also cvm (phoneme-
      advanced). Neither JVM will run MyDiskServer correctly.

      MyDiskServer is a nifty application that makes (parts of) your
      filesystem available through a web interface. It contacts a host
      (http://hostyourself.net)
      that keeps track of your (dynamic) IP address. More details can be
      found on that webpage.

      Could anyone please share their ideas and experiences?

      Thanks,

      Geert