user and group id below 2000

  • volga_kotsch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 8:34 AM
      it seem that user and group ID below 2000 in /etc/passwd /etc/group
      do not show up as users/groups on the web interface. Also shares
      which are owned by user with a numerical ID of say 1000 are not
      accessible.
      Any idea how to fix this. All my linux boxes have user id of 1000 +
      so short of chown'ing all of the m I would prefer to get the slug
      seeing those if I want to do for instance NSF. I need also samba
      access for the one windows box we have...

      Any ideas