Raid Configurations

  • mattpardoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2007
      I know raid 1 and raid 0 are supported, what I'm interested in doing is
      setting up raid 1+0 ( I have a USB hub so can connect 4 drives
      required for raid 1+0, does anyone know if raid 1+0 is suported, would
      work ? I have 2 slugs, one runniin unslung and the other I'm planning
      to run slugos and set up the raid system on