Re: [nslu2-linux] Inetd takes 99% CPU power

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2007
      What firmware are you running?
      When did this occur -- what sort of packages were you installing, or changes
      were you making? Generally, if inetd is misbehaving, it's because something
      was added to the configuration file, or something referenced by the
      configuration file has been changed. Do any of the log files in /var/log
      have info? It's possible that something on the network is making inetd
      crazy, but I would expect you'd notice that. I wish I could be more
      helpful, but you haven't given us a lot of clues here, I'm afraid!

      Mike (mwester)