unslung help needed for change IP

  • janne5011
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Hi all I cant change my IP and so on from the webinterface,I dont know
      why but I got a msg from IE:failed get sambainformation.similar.

      So I tried etc/sysconfig and made changes but the changes I made is not
      permanent after reboot.

      How to fix this?

      Thanks
      Janne
    • janne5011
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2007
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "janne5011" <janne5011@...> wrote:

        > Hi all I cant change my IP and so on from the webinterface,I dont
        know
        > why but I got a msg from IE:failed get sambainformation.similar.
        >
        > So I tried etc/sysconfig and made changes but the changes I made is
        not
        > permanent after reboot.
        >
        > How to fix this?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Janne

      • Jan Stanger
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2007
          Are you using a dynamic or static IP address? If dynamic, you need to
          either set it to a static one on the slug or force your router to
          assign a pre-determined IP address to your slug (by use of MAC address).

          Good luck.