Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Howto substitute the kernel _safely_

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/HomePage is a good place to start.

      > * How can I use upslug2?

      See the other pages on nslu2-linux.org

      > * If I compile kernel ala debian, debian could update my kernel in
      > apt-get upgrades?

      You should ask this question on the debian-arm mailing list, not here.

      > * Where I can find the configuration file of original kernel (in which
      > there are all the modules and built-in that kernel have compiled to)?

      You should ask this question on the debian-arm mailing list, not here.

      Remember folks, all Debian-related questions are to be asked on the
      debian-arm mailing list, not the nslu2-linux mailing list.