Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: howto select more than one kernel (ala grub)?

  • Gordon Farquharson
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 29, 2007
      On 4/28/07, ffdfsdf fdfdf <educacio2004@...> wrote:

      > Well, perhaps it's a more high level for me:
      > how to put only "selinux=1" in kernel parameters
      >
      > Can you be more specific please?

      The procedure on the Wiki page is basically, upload a modified copy of
      the mtdblock2 partition, and then use apex-env to change the kernel
      command line as described on the page. You can also use Phil
      Endecott's apexctl program which does not require you to upload the
      modified mtdblock2.

      I do not think that you just want to put "selinux=1" in the kernel
      parameters: I doubt that the NSLU2 will boot with just that.

      Gordon

      --
      Gordon Farquharson