building package fann-2.0.0 fails

  • Pierre-Luc Bacon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      Could someone tell me what's wrong with that .bb file I made ?

      openembedded/packages/fann/fann_2.0.0.bb

      ====
      SECTION = "libs"
      DESCRIPTION = "Fast Artificial Neural Network Library is a free open source \
      neural network library, which implements multilayer artificial neural networks \
      in C with support for both fully connected and sparsely connected networks."
      LICENSE = "GNU/GPL"
      HOMEPAGE = "http://leenissen.dk/fann/"

      SRC_URI = "${SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR}/fann/fann-${PV}.tar.bz2"

      inherit autotools
      ====

      It fails with:
      make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.
      FATAL: oe_runmake failed

      I'm pretty sure it's because it tries to go in a non-existing
      directory. This really is a simple ./configure;make;make install
      package...

      Oh, this is intented to be used on a slugosbe machine...