Adding Perl/CGI functionality?

  • hillpo1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
      I stumbled on this article while searching for information on
      CerfCube, a device reviewed at LinuxDevices.com. It details installing
      an HTTP server with Perl CGI support on a device that I think is
      similar to the NSLU2. Not knowing much about this process I can't tell
      if it's applicable to the NSLU2 as well. Can a more savy user answer
      that question?
    • hillpo1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "hillpo1" <hillpo@s...> wrote:

        > I stumbled on this article while searching for information on
        > CerfCube, a device reviewed at LinuxDevices.com. It details installing
        > an HTTP server with Perl CGI support on a device that I think is
        > similar to the NSLU2. Not knowing much about this process I can't tell
        > if it's applicable to the NSLU2 as well. Can a more savy user answer
        > that question?

        Cripes! It would help if I posted the link...