AW: [nslu2-linux] Install a printer on nslu2?

  • Dr. Dirk Scholz - AOL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 2:05 AM
      Meine VistaPrint Elektronische Visitenkarte
      Hi,

      I'm just running unslung 6.8 and windows xp on several pcs but I had no issues with installing cups according to the wiki (just concentrate on the few main steps) and now having attached a Brother HL-2030 directly to the nslu2 via usb port and a Brother MFC-3820CN via lan using lpd.

      Dirk