Re: Time stamp one hour off (makes synchronising hell)

  • martienl
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16 11:39 PM

      Yes, clock and timezone are fine. I played with them in XP and in the
      Slug, but, it remains a persistent problem.

      This happens a lot with non-NTFS media. I'm amazed it is 2007 ... and
      we struggle in finding a solution for such a simple problem.

      Thanks nevertheless!

      Martien

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Mike \(mwester\)" <mwester@...>