rtorrent 0.7.2-4 working on Unslug 6.8

  • Juan Pablo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:18 PM
      Hi!
      This is my first post here.

      I have been reading about people having trouble with rtorrent and
      Unslug. Maybe they didn't try the latest optware package for Unslug.

      I installed it today and it is working.
      The only 2 faults I have found are:

      1.It doesn't show the total torrent size or the amount of downloaded
      data for the torrent. (It just shows 0 0 ). But the percentage of the
      download works.

      2. In the .rtorrent.rc setting download_rate or upload_rate to
      something different to 0 (Unlimited) wont let rtorrent start.It will
      crash saying
      "ilegal command" or something like that.
      You can adjust that manually once rtorrent is started.

      I would love to find a solution for the 1st fault.
      Thanks.