Re: [nslu2-linux] Mount Unslung drive on another PC?

  • Chin Tong (SHOPTONG)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      I have tried, but could not get it to work.
      Case A)
      Unlung to a WD My Book Premium 500 GB HDD (using USB2)
      * plug-in to a Windows XP machine installed with: EXT2IFS
      (http://www.fs-driver.org/), could not read the HDD.
      * plug-in to my Debian machine, could not read the HDD

      I could get it to work with Debian/NSLU2
      Case B)
      Then I installed Debain/NSLU2 re-formate the HDD, plug-in to My Debian
      machine and it reads it just fine.