mldonkey parameters on debianslug 3.10 rc2 ...

  • golvelliuscs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hi ...

      I am a new user of the debianslug 3.10 firmware ; before that i am
      using unslug firmware 6.8beta .. But This week i have decided to
      install debian for nslug ...

      All is working , but i have some problems with mldonkey ...

      a) I have to use version oh mldonkey 2.7.7 .. the version 2.8.1 that i
      think is the one that is installed with apt-get has segmentation
      faults .... What is the problem here ?

      b) What are the correct parameters for the mldonkey in debianslug to
      work stable ?

      c) Also , i have been 2 days trying to resolv a problem with my
      conection in mldonkey .. no servers found and also no bittorrent
      conection ... In Windows , mldonkey with the same config works ok ..
      I have checked the forward parameters in my linksys wrt-54gl with
      dd-wrt23sp2 but no luck ...
      When using this router in windows , mldonkey works , ... in debianslug
      no working ... After that , i am using a SMC route without problems
      ...What are the solution for that? I have check also with original
      firm of the route but no luck ...