Re: [nslu2-linux] Need to configure the gcc for the local machine

  • Pierre-Luc Bacon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
      What are you actually trying to do ? I mean, do you just want to have
      gcc on your slug or is it for cross-compiling on a separate (x86)
      build machine ?

      See "Native developpement" on the wiki at:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/HomePage

      Or use the MasterMakefile
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Development/MasterMakefile.

      Once you got that Makefile, it will build a complete toolchain for the
      arm target.