nslu2 + dreambox

  • slpercivalsr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      A just bought a Network Storage Link and I also own a Dreambox. To
      make a long story short I am wondering what do I have to do to get
      my Dreambox to mount my the external hd that is attached to my nslus?

      If this work it will be sweet because the puter don't have to run
      all the time and the storage link can do all of the heavy lifting.

      Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.