SlugOS/BE installation: UpSlug or UpSlug2

  • johannes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      hi,

      I am preparing to install SlugOS/BE (the former OpenSlug) to my nslu2.
      The http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/UsingTheBinary wiki page
      talks about using UpSlug. Does it really mean I should use the old
      UpSlug version, or shall I use UpSlug2 ?

      thanks, Johannes
    • Tom Talpey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        At 08:37 AM 3/2/2007, johannes wrote:
        >I am preparing to install SlugOS/BE (the former OpenSlug) to my nslu2.
        >The <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/UsingTheBinary>http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/SlugOS/UsingTheBinary wiki page
        >talks about using UpSlug. Does it really mean I should use the old
        >UpSlug version, or shall I use UpSlug2 ?

        Either one works fine, I've used both. Once you have the slugosbe
        kernel installed, you can use /bin/reflash without upslugging, btw.
        Very easy.

        Tom.