Kannel SMS WAP Gateway

  • az_707
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      HI Guys!

      I tried to compile kannel for unslung, but I have some problems with
      it!
      I have installed crosstool-native, libxml2, gnumake...
      I have downloaded the source of kannel, extracted it and tried to
      run ./configure but it always stops at the check for libxml2.

      The next thing is that when i try to run make it won't find it...(but
      I have installed it throu the ipkg..)

      Maybe someone can help me because I'm a linux newbie :D

      thanks in advance!

      greetz Alex