ntop installation issues

  • Chris_Havelka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      I could use a little help?

      I have a fresh installed Unslung NSLU2 and tried to install NTOP. I
      get the following error. Also I get while trying to start ntop.

      Configuring expat
      Configuring fontconfig
      Configuring freetype
      Configuring gconv-modules
      Configuring libart
      Configuring libgd
      Configuring libjpeg
      Configuring libpng
      Configuring libxml2
      Configuring ntop
      /opt/bin/ntop: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0:
      cannot open s hared object file: No such file or directory
      postinst script returned status 127
      ERROR: ntop.postinst returned 127
      Configuring rrdtool

      bash-3.2# ntop
      ntop: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.0: cannot open
    • gnomeajamfaz gnomeajamfaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        [root@hajaraswad ~]# locate libpcre.so
        /lib/libpcre.so.0
        /lib/libpcre.so.0.0.1
        /usr/lib/libpcre.so

        if doesnt...u try download lib....becouse ntop need
        lib

        ...if use the OS Redhat 9 or fedora core 4 up ...all
        complite.....

        thank
        ajam
        from Idonesia love linux