Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: DST change

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 27, 2007
      On V2.3R29-uNSLUng-5.5-beta, with the addition of the diversion script rc.rstimezone described in http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/FixTheClockUsingAdjtimexAndNtpclient , the fix does not survive a reboot.

      My guess is that the line "/usr/sbin/Set_TimeZone" is restoring the linksys configuration.  Is it better to fix this script by commenting out this line,  change this script to establish a hard coded "TZ=America/Los_Angeles" or write another script that includes your fix on startup?

      Bob