Scheduled power up possible with slug ?

  • 7tronics Plc, M Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Is there a way to do a scheduled power up, or related to prior post
      (1782) a way to cause slug to "sleep" and "wakeup" at specified time.
      That's what I thought combination of setting Shutdown and Restart
      times on Advanced Administration menu of web admin tool did
      (unslung-V2.3R25).

      Linkstation does support a sleep mode, how can we emulate this with
      NSLU2 ?

      Cheers de Mark @ 7tronics