strategy change and rechange

  • Ulrich Dietz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      tried to change my configuration from unslung5 (disk on port1 and
      printer on port2) in unslung6 to
      flashdrive on port2
      printer via hub on port1
      harddrive(fat) via hub on port1

      Upgrade went very fine. The disks were detected. Even users an shares
      were there after upgrade.

      As I learned then something about no swap on flashdrive and how to add
      a fat-disk I changed strategy:
      harddrive on port2
      printer on port1 (should be via hub, but is still not working without
      hub...)

      Resume: Upgrade were easy - couls have been easier if I had all this
      flashdrive-swapspace topics considered before.

      regards

      ulrich