Re: [nslu2-linux] iscsi vs. samba

  • Tom Talpey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2007
      At 07:03 PM 2/22/2007, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
      > I find that copying files to this iscsi lun is is about 30% slower

      Which iSCSI target implementation are you using? Also what is your
      slug running? The target stacks have gone through a LOT of changes,
      and owners.

      If you're running one of the userspace implementations, it wouldn't
      surprise me that things are slow, especially on the slug with its
      limited memory bandwidth. What speed are you seeing?

      Tom.