ctorrent-1.3.2 (C language BitTorrent client)

  • pompeysteve2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi

      I've tried compiling ctorrent-1.3.2 with no luck at the moment. The
      configure complains that OpenSSL is not installed. I have downloaded
      and built OpenSSL (using crosstool on cygwin) and as far as I can
      tell, that all went fine.

      Has anyone else tried to build ctorrent-1.3.2 ?

      Steve
      PS. I compiled bnbt (a BitTorrent tracker) with no problems
      whatsoever.