Timer ?

  • abelli70
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      I all, I need a little help with Unslung 6.8.

      In a shell script I use sleep to pause N seconds the script itself
      while an antenna rotor reach it new position.

      Normally under Linux I can use sleep N.n (second fractions) but in
      Unslung there is not this function, only integer seconds.

      So please which program I could use to solve this problem ?

      Thanks in advance

      A. Belli
    • Mike (mwester)
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007