Read and follow Jim's 4th article on TomsNetworking. if you follow
it precisely, you should have some success: a couple of ammendments
for mac users:
mount -o loop doesn't seem to work on 10.2.8... to mount the
1. Splitslu to get the ramdisk
2. rename ramdisk to "ramdisk.dmg"
3. double-click to open the image (yes: disk copy does it for you),
do the "hook" hack, dont forget to "chmod +x" the hack before you re-
4. eject the disk image
5. from terminal: sudo cp ramdisk.dmg ramdisk
6. re-slu the image
7. push the bin up to your slug
8. I use Jim's rc.custom for persistent telnet, daap, and nfs.
--- In email@example.com
, "Joshua Gilpatrick"
> I use the default firmware i was wondering if there is a way i can
add my itunes server and telnet to start when the box restarts.
> [ Moderator Note: All static information is slowly moving to the
Wiki at http://www.nslu2-linux.org
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> * To visit your group on the web, go to:
> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:nslu2-
> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/