Re: [nslu2-linux] System share accessible through netbios?

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 00:19 +0000, swissreporter wrote:

      > I would, however, like to access the system partition on HD2
      > (unslung), which I can see if I open "my Network" in Win XP - but
      > can't access whatever user/PW-comibnation I use.

      You need a account which is in the administrator list of the slugs
      administrator list.

      The normal "admin" account should work.

      --
      marceln
    • swissreporter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        THX, marceln. It doesn't . I get: "Multiple Connections to a server
        or shared ressource by the same user, using more than one user name,
        are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server
        ... and try again".

        I did. still the same.

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Marcel Nijenhof <nslu2@...> wrote:

        > On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 00:19 +0000, swissreporter wrote:
        >
        > > I would, however, like to access the system partition on HD2
        > > (unslung), which I can see if I open "my Network" in Win XP - but
        > > can't access whatever user/PW-comibnation I use.
        >
        > You need a account which is in the administrator list of the slugs
        > administrator list.
        >
        > The normal "admin" account should work.
        >
        > --
        > marceln

      • Marcel Nijenhof
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 10:21 +0000, swissreporter wrote:
          > THX, marceln. It doesn't . I get: "Multiple Connections to a server
          > or shared ressource by the same user, using more than one user name,
          > are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server
          > ... and try again".

          This seems a error on the client side.

          > I did. still the same.

          Did you really check that all the connections are dropped (including
          the connection to the ipc service). Please check this with the
          net command.

          --
          marceln