Re: [nslu2-linux] 1+ hour boot up

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2007
      Your serial port is getting interference and stopping the boot. See the wiki page for ideas about how to fix this (it needs a resistor added).
      -- Rod

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
        Rod Whitby wrote:
        > Your serial port is getting interference and stopping the boot. See the
        > wiki page for ideas about how to fix this (it needs a resistor added).

        I had not done any research on that problem, since the slug is usually
        running 24x7, so sorry for not looking at the most obvious place before
        posting the problem... But thanks for the hint, I'll add the resistor and
        see if it helps.

        Regards
        Thomas